Friday, October 26, 2007

A sense of humor...

A sense of humor... I like to laugh and joke around and am sarcastic..
I like to go golfing, just got a new set and can often be found at the driving range or on the course followed by a beverage on the patio on a sunny day. I am still mastering the game of texas holdem and can hold my own at the table. I am fortunate to have great friends and a family that I am close with. Am independent, adventuours, kind, sarcastic, up for a challege, like to read, watch movies, be outside, check out some live shows. I like to keep active and participate in a variety of sports. Have done some travelling and would like to do more. Spent some time in Australia where I learned to surf and have a passion for being near the water, which is hard to do in Alberta. I am fairly laid back, love college wild parties and take life as it comes but do have goals and ambition in what I do.
Would like to meet someone who takes pride in the life that they lead, have their own dreams and goals to achieve. Are open to learning new things and sharing what they have learned.

Good luck to everyone

Cheers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home